85% of Women are wearing the wrong bra . . . are you?
Does Your Bra Fit The Way it is Supposed To?
Ask yourself these important questions:
1. Do your breasts "bounce" when you walk while you're wearing your "everyday" bra?
2. Do your bra straps dig into your shoulders leaving red and painful marks?
3. Does your bra ride up in the back because you tighten the straps to give you added support?
4. Are there "wings" under your arms, which are actually rolls of breast tissue, due to the bust line being pushed back to far?
5. Is there noticeable "cleavage" above your breast when wearing a basic bra?
6. Have you ever begun an exercise class only to drop out because your breasts ached from lack of support while jumping or running?
7. Have you considered or had breast reduction surgery?
8. Do you find yourself wearing padded bras to give yourself a fuller look?
9. Would you like to improve your posture and your breast health through better lymphatic circulation?
10. Do you always buy the same size bra every time, in every style because you always have?
11. Do you feel department stores carry "pretty and skimpy" styled bras and not a good selection of support bras?
12. Do you have a drawer full of bras, but none that really fit comfortably?
If you answered yes to any of these question click here to find a solution!
Screen Resolution 800x600